Sometimes you just need a little sweet pick-me-up snack in the afternoon, but you don’t want to grab a cookie or piece of candy! These are the perfect solution. Easy to make, healthy treats that should have a permanent spot in your refrigerator!
No-Bake Power Balls
Healthy little bites that will give you energy!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats not instant
- 1/2 cup creamy all-natural peanut or almond butter
- 3/4 cup unsulfured, unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed or flaxseed meal
- 1/4 cup raw unfiltered honey
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Use your hands if necessary to really blend the ingredients.
Roll dough into 1" balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
Freeze for an hour. Place in airtight container and store in refrigerator or freezer.